Wake up To Natural, Microbladed Eyebrows Everyday!
If you desire fuller, natural-looking eyebrows then Microblading is for you!
What is Microblading?
Microblading also known as 3D Feather Eyebrows is the most natural form of semi-permanent make up. Using a handtool, small amounts of hypo allergenic pigment is deposited into the outer most layer of the skin, creating hairstrokes.
How long does it last?
Typically lasts 1-3 years.
How often do I need a touch up?
Touch ups are recommended every six months to a year, to keep the color fresh and the hair strokes crisp.
Does it hurt?
The procedure is virtually painless. Two forms of topical anesthetic is used to numb the area. People say the sensation is similar to eyebrow threading.
How long is the procedure?
The procedure generally takes two hours to complete.
How long does it take to heal?
Healing time varies from individual to individual. Generally a full two weeks to see healed results. (Detailed after care instructions are given prior and after your brow appointment)
Here's a list of contraindications that may prevent you from having this procedure:
• Pregnancy(doctor's statement required).
• Taking any medications.
• No aspirin or alcoholic beverages within twenty-four (24) hours of services.
• Keloids or keloid tendency.
• Birthmarks or moles in the service area.
• Serious diseases such as Cancer, Epilepsy, Autoimmune Disorders (doctor's statement required).
• Circulatory disorders (doctor's statement required).
• Any bleeding disorders (doctor's statement required).
• Blood thinning medication within two (2) months prior to service.
• Currently on Accutane or other strong Retinoids (must wait until 6 months after treatment ends)
• If there are symptoms of skin disease, lesions, acne, or appearance of skin irritation in the service area.
• Botox or Disport treatment (must wait 2 months)
• Recent semi-permanent makeup
• After chemical peels (must wait two weeks)
• Broken capillary or raised bumps in the service area.
• After waxing(must wait 3 days)